Orchids reflects a very unique design and concept that truly helps life bloom in all its splendor. Designed to be a green,smart and visually appealing residential space that will be home to 167 luxury apartments, it will also be an IGBC Gold rated Green project offering 2,3,4 BHK apartments and Pent house options. A very expansive, feature rich Club house will make Orchids a sought after residential abode for the discerning few.
The spacious, open-plan apartments with large floor to lintel height corner windows, facing planted verandahs differentiate Orchids from other regular offerings, allowing unhindered views and generous light and air to the residents.
The park that runs the entire length of site, allowing tall tree planting forms a green reserve and buffer from the upcoming busy road. There is also a promenade that will be developed, linking the 3 access cores of the three blocks and guiding the user from the main reception lobby, offering a constant view of this front park. A variety of enclosed, open and semi-open recreational spaces will form points of interest along this path.
- Orchids is for inclusive living Most apartments today are isolatory in design and nature, oblivious to the importance of a social environment within the resident community.
- Orchids is pleasantly different from this routine. Reverse engineering the concept of a home, integrating each apartment and residents therein - with the lively community that takes life within the complex. With a design that flows from 'outside' into the 'lively and vibrant apartments and common spaces', Orchids is a tribute to the yearnings of a tired and isolated city soul. It is indeed a great solace!
- Central to the Orchids design is the Community Space dotted by the clubhouse, swimming pool and other social arena that ever encourage residents to mingle, creating relationships and forming bonds, even as one can retreat at will to one's own private space – the home, the Cocoon of peace.
- The quiet-facilitated by design. Orchids boasts of apartments that maintain a healthy distance from each other and also provide a great 180 degree outside view from within.. The 2.27 acres expanse of land where Orchids will rise, is nicely undulated offering a beautiful slope for the architects to design interrupted views of the land and the sky. Come, enjoy yours!
- Each apartment comes with its own small, designer deck planter, wooden deck, climber trellis screen and external pergola creating an interesting ambience and interplay with the landscape outside and allowing for the play of light and shadow on both the façade of the building and the individual unit decks.
- The external framing helps scale the façade to friendly proportions, highlights delightful components of the apartment units and create varying degrees of enclosure that are much needed in multiple housing developments
- IGBC Gold rated project
- "Intelligent home" features
- Visually striking elevation
- Lavish landscaping with soothing water bodies
- Vastu compliance
- High Efficiency of floor space
- Very low vehicular traffic in ground floor
- Good dose of Indoor and Outdoor sports facilities
- Well defined spaces for kids,adults and elders alike!
- Grand Reception Lounge
- Luxurious,feature-rich Clubhouse
- Fully equipped Gym and Health Studio
- Swimming pool
- Elders corner
- Dance/aerobics/yoga studio
- Kids Arena with Creche
- Indoor Sports arena
- Pool Room for Snooker/Billiards
- Room for Board game
- Lawn Tennis
- Half Basket Ball Court and Jogging Track
Be it proximity to essential conveniences such as Schools, Colleges, Shopping Centres and Hospitals or Connectivity to the bustling work places, rail station and Airport, the location of Orchids scores a high five. Just off the fast developing Thannisandra Road, Orchids is only minutes away from the best of schools, colleges, hospitals and more importantly the workplaces such as Manyata Techpark, Bagmane Techpark.
With several prestigious projects in the immediate neighborhood and the proposed Peripheral Ring road abutting the Orchids, your investment in Orchids can only appreciate.
- Booking Related
- Home Loan Related
- Project Related
- How much is the booking amount?
- Can a client pay less?
- In how many days the client has to Sign the AOS?
- Any discount for bulk bookings?
- What are the banks who have tied up with this project?
- What is the maximum loan amount which can be availed ?
- Is upfront payment possible for this project?
- Is upfront payment possible for this project?
Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Within 15 days of booking / as communicated by company.
This will be determined on a case-to-case basis.
Approval under process with SBI, HDFC, Axis, ICICI and LICHF.
85% Green Home loan
Yes. Exact amount of upfront amount disbursable will be intimated upon Bank approvals for the project.
Yes. Exact amount of upfront amount disbursable will be intimated upon Bank approvals for the project.
- How is my loan eligibility determined?
- What is an EMI? How is it calculated?
- What is the range of interest rates offered? What are the two types?
- What Documents do you need for a loan approval?
- Do I get a tax benefit on the loan?
- What security needs to be provided for a house loan?
- How much time does it take to get an application processed and the loan getting sanctioned?
- What is the maximum amount, which I can borrow? How is the maximum amount derived?
- What are the repayment period options?
- How is the interest calculated on my loan?
- What are the fees and charges payable and when are they payable?
- Can I repay my loan ahead of schedule?
- If floating interest rates go up, will EMI amount increase?
- Who is a guarantor and what is his liability?
- What is the maximum period over which I can pay the loan?
- When can I take disbursement of the loan?
- Does the Agreement for Sale have to be registered?
The primary concern of the HFC's in determining the loan eligibility is that you would be comfortably able to repay the amount you borrow. Your repayment capacity is determined by taking into consideration factors such as income, age, qualifications, number of dependants, spouse's income, assets, liabilities, stability and continuity of occupation and savings history.
You repay the loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI's) comprising principal and interest. Repayment by way of EMI commences from the month following the month in which you take full disbursement.
EMI or Equated Monthly Installments refers to the fixed sum of money that you will be paying to the housing finance company every month. The EMI comprises both interest and principal repayment. The size of the EMI depends on the quantum of loan, interest rate applicable and the term of the loan.EMI Formula: l x r [(1+r) n / (1+r) n-1] x 1/12 l = loan amount r = rate of interest n = term of the loan
As you would have noticed, EMI tends to be higher when the tenure is short as the borrower has lesser time for the loan repayment. While EMI remains fixed, the outstanding amount keeps coming down as every EMI reduces the principal component of the loan amount. However when the interest rate goes up or comes down, banks have the choice of altering the EMI amount if the borrower does not wish to increase the tenure for loan repayment
The interest rates may vary from institutions to institutions and generally range from about 11% to around 14%. Essentially there are two types, the first one being the fixed rate of interest, which means that the interest rates remain unchanged for the entire duration the loan. This basically means that you do not benefit, even if the rates of interest drop in the market.
The second one is the Floating rate of interest is the one that fluctuates according to the market lending rate.
Salaried Customers Self-Employed Professional Self-Employed Businessman Application form with photograph Application form with photograph Application form with photograph Identity and Residence Proof Identity + Residence Proof Identity and Residence Proof Latest Salary-slip Educational Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence Educational Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence. Form 16 Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) Business profile. Last 6 months bank statements Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business). Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet. Processing fee cheque Last 6 months bank statements Last 6 months bank statements(self and business). Processing fee cheque Processing fee cheque
Yes. Resident Indians are eligible for certain tax benefits on principal and interest components of a loan under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Interest repayment of Rs. 1, 50,000 p.a. can get you a tax saving upto about Rs. 50,490 p.a. Moreover, you can get added tax benefits under Sec 80 C on repayment of principal amount upto Rs. 1, 00,000 p.a. that can further reduce your tax liability by about Rs. 33,660 p.a.
Security for the loan is a first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of title deeds (a clear and marketable title). Some lenders may also require collateral security like the assignment of life insurance policies, pledge of shares, national savings certificates, and units of mutual funds, bank deposits or other investments.
It takes around fifteen days for processing of one's application if the documented are in order. It takes another week for the company to check out the property papers and make the disbursement.
Home loans are generally provided for in the range of 75%-85% of the asset value. The amount of loan varies from institution to institution and it may vary from Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.1 Crore. The maximum amount, which one can borrow, is a function of many factors, which includes primarily the purpose of the loan. In addition, ones residential status whether resident in India or non-resident will also have a bearing on the maximum amount of loan that one can borrow. Generally, if one is a resident Indian, then he can borrow upto 85% of the cost of the property.
Repayment period options range generally from 1 to 20 years. A few lenders also offer a 30-year repayment period, usually at a higher interest rate. As a non-resident, you can avail of a loan for a maximum period of 15 years.
Interest rates are different from institution to institution and generally range from about 10.50% to around 15 %. The interest on home loans in India is usually calculated either on monthly reducing or yearly reducing balance.Yearly reducing:
In this system, the principal, for which you pay interest, reduces at the end of the year. Thus you continue to pay interest on a certain portion of the principal which you have actually paid back to the lender. This means the EMI for the monthly reducing system is effectively less than the annual reducing system.Monthly reducing:
The principal, for which you pay interest, reduces every month with every EMI. Generally HFC's follow the yearly reducing balance method, which accounts for your principal repayments, only at the end of their financial year. Thus, one pays interest on the principal that you have already returned to the HFC. The effective interest rate is thus higher than the quoted interest rate by around 0.7%. Banks and some HFC's, in contrast, follow monthly reducing-balance method, which results in a lower interest burden.
Home loans are usually accompanied by the following extra costs although these may vary from institution to institution: a) Interest Tax: is the tax payable on the interest paid on a home loan and not the principal. This tax is some times included in the interest rate of the loan, or may be charged separately as interest tax. b) Processing Charge: It's a fee payable to the lender on applying for a loan. It is either a fixed amount not linked to the loan or may also be a percentage of the loan amount. The loan amount received by you can be less than the processing fee. c) Prepayment Penalties: when a loan is paid back before the end of the agreed duration a penalty is charged by some banks/companies, which is usually between 1% and 2% of the amount being pre paid. d) Commitment Fees: Some institutions levy a commitment fee in case the loan is not availed of within a stipulated period of time after it is processed and sanctioned. e) Miscellaneous costs: It is quite possible that some lenders may levy a documentation or consultant charges. f) Registration of mortgage deed.
Yes, you can pay your loan ahead of schedule. However, it must be noted that housing finance companies charge a fee for early redemption of loan. This fee can vary between 1-2% of the loan amount being prepaid and may differ from HFC to HFC.
Banks fix the EMI based on the prevailing interest rate and hence EMI too is fixed accordingly. However, if the floating goes up, the interest rate gets altered and banks have the option of increasing the EMI amount. However, to avoid paper work, EMI amount is not altered if the interest rate hike is nominal. Instead, the higher amount towards repayment is recovered by increasing the tenure of the loan repayment.
A guarantor is expected to fulfill the commitments of the borrower if he fails to discharge his duties. As a result, if a borrower fails to clear his loans beyond a stipulated period, the bank has the right to direct the guarantor to honor the commitment subject to conditions.
The maximum duration of period of the loan is a function of your residential status and varies for every housing company, and is also different for every scheme.
As a resident Indian, you could avail of a loan for duration of 5 years to 20 years. As a non-resident, you can avail of a loan only for a maximum period of 7 years.
The loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable installments taking into account the requirement of funds and progress of construction, as assessed by the housing finance company.
In many states in India like Karnataka, the Agreement for Sale between the builder and purchaser is required by law to be registered.
- Why Orchids?
- What is a green building?
- Is Orchids a certified Green Building?
- Where is Orchids located exactly?
- How do we get to this location and what would be the drive time?
- What is the management promise?
- Under which authority does the Orchids come under?
- Is the project approved by the authorities?
- What is the size of the project?
- What are the apartment sizes available?
- What would be the rate per sq ft?
- Is the project Vaastu compliant?
- What about the Bank approvals? Has any bank approved the project?
- Will there be any modifications possible in the apartments?
- Will the project be completed on time?
- What about infrastructure development around the project?
- What about connectivity to the airport and the railway station?
- Is it very far from the CBD?
- Will Kaveri water be provided?
- How de we get a confirmed allotment?
- What if I cancel my booking?
- Is the Title of the Property clear?
- What are the legal documents to be signed by the Purchaser?
- What are the other Extras /additional amounts to be paid?
- How will the Housing Financial Institutions disburse my installments due?
- Who will take care of the maintenance of the Project after Completion?
- When does Registration take place?
- Can I transfer the property before the registration?
- What about the sanitary set up, will it be connected to the mains?
- What if the project is delayed? What would be the Penalty Clause?
- Do you give fully furnished/semi furnished apartments?
- What if the full amount is paid upfront? Do we have any further benefits during the pre-launch offer?
- Are you constructing in phases? Then how many phase would you intend?
- What is the source of the water?
- When will construction for Phase 1 start?
- Will there be visitor's parking?
- Is the structure earthquake resistant?
- Who will maintain the complex?
- Who are the promoters?
- Can I upgrade later to a larger apartment?
- How many clubhouses?
- What would be the membership charges?
- Will membership be open to outsiders?
- What will be the usage charges? Will the charges be monthly?
- What will be car park charges?
- Is there enough car parking?
- Will there be a STP?
Orchids reflects a very unique design and concept that truly helps life bloom in all its splendor. Designed to be a green,smart and visually appealing residential space that will be home to 167 luxury apartments, it will also be an IGBC Gold rated Green project offering 2,3,4 BHK apartments and Pent house options. A very expansive, feature rich Club house will make Orchids a sought after residential abode for the discerning.
A Green building meets certain design and construction standards that should translate into increased energy conservation, healthy indoor air and lower operating costs for the residents of the building.
Orchids is targeted for pre-certified Gold Rating from Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
It is located just off Tannisandra Main Road and is minutes away from leading IT workplaces like Manyatha Tech Park, Begamne Tech Park, Whitefield, International Airport, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore – Hyderabad National Highway, besides being close to many a place of daily convenience.
It takes about 30 mts to reach Orchids from the CBD via Nagawara X roads and Outer Ring Road or HBR Lay out. It takes just over 5 mts to reach Orchids from Manyatha Tech Park.
Prisha Properties imbibes outstanding ideas and values with a clear resolve to create quality living options that are unique , adding a new dimension to responsible and luxurious living.
The project will be home to 167 luxury apartments.
Orchids offers 167, thoughtfully designed, 2, 3 and 4 bed room apartments spread over 3 blocks. For all its luxurious features and amenities, Orchids is surprisingly very affordable and offers attractive living options between 1440sft to 4380sft.
Please refer to the cost sheet provided on our website and also on request.
All Apartments are designed as per Vaastu for the three primary parameters of main entry door, kitchen and the location of the master bedroom.
Approval from HFIs is awaited.
There will be no modifications allowed due to the high level of standardization in the layouts and design. The designs however will be of maximum usability from a consumer point of view with an efficiency of close to 85% which is way above the industry standard.
The dwelling units will be delivered from early 2015 onwards, in a tower-wise manner. Given that we are using the latest concrete fabrication technology there should not be any significant delays barring force majeure.
Orchids is strategically located close to Bangalore's IT Corridor of ORR. It is also a very short drive away from the finest shopping and dining avenues of Hennur and Hebbal. So you get to save on commuting time and energies, not just to work but also whenever you step out for food , fun and frolic. The time you save, gets better spent as you unwind and rejuvenate yourself in the stimulating environs of your home and the numerous life enriching amenities.
Orchids is just off Thannisandra road which leads to International Airport and is also close to ORR reaching Railway station will be an easy affair.
Not really. One can reach the CBD in 30 to 40 mts time thanks to very good road connectivity to not just the neighboring business areas but also to the CBD.
Yes, subject to BMWSSB's feasibility and on payment of appropriate charges by each flat owner. Proportionate cost of the same will intimated in due course during the project completion or post completion.
Based on the booking amount and prior to signing the agreement of sale your Allotment will be confirmed and & informed to you.
No cancellation fees is charged if cancelled before execution of Agreement of Sale. However, an amount of Rs.3,00,000/-(Rs.Three lakhs only)will be charged towards cancellation charges if cancelled after execution of Agreement of Sale.
Yes, the land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances and clear.
An Agreement of sale in completion will be issued to the Purchaser. Agreement of sale is also the primary document that facilitates Bank funding. Sale Deed is the other document that will be registered, on completion of the construction.
"Extras" mean Costs to be borne additionally by the purchaser at the time of registration/ possession except that of the cost relating to Car park, power/water/sanitary connections, Club House charges, Legal fee, maintenance charges, Service tax/COT, Registration and stamp duty charges are the other costs.
Since these are equated quarterly installments on request and consent from the purchaser and the builder the HFI will ensure timely disbursement of installments.
The property will be maintained by us, for two years till the formation of the residents Association. We thereafter transfer the responsibility to the Association.
Registration will be done only on completion of the Project and on payment of the consideration as per the payment schedule provided.
Yes, you may transfer the property by paying a transfer fee of Rs 3 Lakhs and have an assignment of rights executed.
The sanitary connections will not be connected to the mains, but a separate STP will be installed as per the norms.
A penalty clause would be specified in the sale agreement, towards this effect.
No these are not furnished apartments. We only offer the Basic units completed in all respect.
Yes. We will offer additional discounts.
Yes, to enable quick turn around, we will go in a phased manner for early possession. There will be two phases.
Bore wells and STP recycled water for maintenance
Construction has already commenced and Possession starts from First Quarter 2015.
Yes for limited no of vehicles.
Yes, the designs are earth quake resistant and are designed as per IS codes.
Prisha Properties India Pvt Ltd or a thirty party agency engaged by PRISHA.
The promoters are in the business of real estate for over a decade and have a strong pedigree in developing world-class residential projects.
One fully equipped, feature rich clubhouses with a total area of about 18000 sq. ft.
There is a one time contribution towards the Club Construction that is Rs.350000/-. Besides, residents have to pay a monthly membership charge.
Rs.750/*- p.m for the first 12 months.To be reviewed and revised at the end of 12 months.
Each Car Parking will be charged at 2 Lakhs
Yes. There will be sufficient car parking space.
Orchids will have common STP and will be ready by the time declared habitable.